When does the Town Council meet?

The Town Council meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month for its regular business meetings. Regular meeting are at 7:00 p.m.in the Council Chambers at the Town Hall.

 When does the Planning and Zoning Commission meet?

The Planning and Zoning Commission meets on the 1st Monday of each month for its regular business meetings at 5:30 pm Community Center 3 Industrial Drive

 When is a Building Permit required?

Any time a person or business shall cause any building or structure to be erected, constructed, reconstructed, converted or substantially enlarged, extended or raised, or moved onto any lot within the town limits of the Town of Pine Haven, shall obtain a building permit from the town hall and submit it to the town hall in person with the required fee.

 How do I join the Town Fire Department?

The Pine Haven Volunteer Fire Department is an all volunteer fire department made up of volunteers of a variety of ages 18 and older and from several different backgrounds. An application form will be accepted at the business meetings on the 2nd Thursday of each month in the fire station located at 24 Waters Drive next to the town hall. As a volunteer, you must meet certain requirements to be accepted as a Firefighter or Emergency Medical Technician

 How do I apply for a Town Board or Committees?

Applications are accepted at any time and when we have an advertised vacancy on one of the many boards and committees of the town. Additional information is available from the Town Clerk's Office at 756-9807.

 How do I join the Fire Auxiliary?

You are welcome to attend any of their meetings at The Landing Restaurant in Pine Haven on the last Tuesday of each month. If you are interested in receiving detailed membership information please contact Pat Heinz at 756-3783 or Char Betts at 756-3278