Request for Action

An action request is the process the Town uses to track a complaint received from a citizen of Pine Haven.

The citizen needs to come to Town Hall, 24 Waters Drive, to start the action request. A signed complaint form includes the citizen's name, address, phone number, and a brief description of the complaint. It is then routed to the appropriate staff member.   A response to the complaint is routed from the staff member back to Administration, where it is reviewed and approved by the Town Clerk. A copy of the action request is kept in the Administration Office available to review. When the response is complete, a copy of the action request is placed in the Council general information mailbox, which goes out to ALL Council members for review.